Links

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm Five Months Old (Exclusively From WRB)!!

Oh, my goodness!!  So much to tell you about.  I am not FIVE WHOLE MONTHS OLD!!  Crazy isn't it??  Let me get to what's been going on with me...

  • I am now a rolling pro.  Front to back.  Back to front.  You name it, I can do it.  Now I'm just working on my sitting up.
  • I give kisses now!  Muah!!
  • My favorite food at the moment are peas... just like my Daddy.
  • My big brother and I are working on a secret handshake.  I don't wanna give anything away but there are knucks involved.
  • I wear a size 4 diaper now.  Holy huge!  I know.
  • And... I'm in size 18 month clothing.  Super holy huge! I know.
  • I've really been enjoying playing with all of my new toys that I received for Christmas.  I'm into putting everything into my mouth just to give it a taste test.  Nothing beats my fist as of yet.
  • I have two little itty bitty teeth coming in.  Mommy can see them just under my gum line.  I hope those chompers come in soon.  Michael gets to eat all the good stuff.
  • I smile non-stop.  Smiles McGee is what I go by these days.  
  • I started to belly laugh!!  Mommy tickled my belly one afternoon and out popped this ridiculous laugh.  What?  It tickled!
  • I'm still working on my sleeping habits, but I can tell you that they are getting much better.  Last night I slept from 8:30 to 4:45 and then I was up at 7:30 for the day. Not bad.  Not bad at all.
  • My acid reflux has gotten lots better, too.  I eat my bottles now with an ease that just wasn't there before.  It doesn't hurt my belly like it used to.  
  • I'm a jumping machine.  I could spend all day in my jumperoo... ALL DAY!
  • My brother and I wake up at the exact same time every morning (just about).  I think it's that special bond we share.  We want to drive Mommy crazy together so the other one doesn't miss anything.
  • I love classical music.  I hear that music runs in my blood.
  • I'm still not a very good napper.  Cat naps are all I need to get me through my day.
  • I've tried all kinds of food as of late.  Pears.  Peaches.  Bananas.  Peas.  Carrots.  Sweet potatoes (really love these, too).  Squash.  And of course, rice cereal.  All good.  
  • I recently had croup.  Not a good time.  If I were you, I'd try to avoid catching it.  My throat and chest hurt for days and I had to go on this yucky stuff the big people call medicine.  D-Mats fixed me right up.  What a good guy!
  • Tummy time is my favorite part of the day.  I just roll around on the ground and play with all sorts of things!
  • I discovered the coolest thing the other day... TOES!  I have ten of them to play with and they are always there right when I need 'em.
  • I love watching ceiling fans, my brother bounce around or Mommy in the kitchen.  We have staring contests.  I usually win.
  • I can't believe I'm five months old already.  I must brag for a second.  I've hit a few milestones ahead of my brother, but who's keeping track?
I think that's all I've got at the moment.  Off to bed I go.  My little digits are tired from all this typing.

Diapers and Wipes,

WRB

No comments: