Links

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hello 2nd Trimester!!

Welcome week 13!!  I'm excited to be entering my second trimester.  I'm especially looking forward to all of the wonderful changes my body will endure because my hormones will go through the roof.  For instance, the long lush hair, the never ending finger nails, the perfect skin!!  My belly has decided to say hello to the world.  It may not be very obvious to those around me, but trust me, it's there.  My pants are still fitting fine because I am carrying so high, but my shirts are a little snug in the you-know-where region.  If anyone knows of any good maternity buys  let me know.  I'm willing to try anything once.  

In other news, I discovered yesterday that one of my best friends (and teammates) from high school is also expecting.  Funny thing, we're due a week apart.  Not to mention, another one of my dear high school friends is due in about a month or so.  I chatted with her for a while yesterday.  She had some wonderful tips considering our body types are very similar.  She's due in a month and hasn't had to wear maternity pants because of how she's carrying.  What a lucky gal.  Keep your fingers crossed that the same happens for me.  Congrats to Ryanne and continued good health to Val!!  

I'm off to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  I can't get enough of them.  Crazy cravings! :) 

No comments: