Links

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

This Is What Sleepovers Are Made Of!!

We had our cousins, Hannah {Banana} and Adam over last night for a sleepover.  Just wanted to share a few snapshots of the fun we had.  Michael and Will LOVED having them over, couldn't get enough of their attention.

This is what sleepovers are made of...

1.  Super Fun Activity
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dennis isn't exactly a painter!)

2.  Eat Out
We ate out (@Portillo's) for dinner.  I don't have any photos of this step.

3.  Stay Up Late Watching Movies 
(With my special popcorn recipe, of course.)
Photobucket

4.  Wake Up Early To Hang With Your Cousins
Photobucket
(Bubble blowing with Hannah Banana!)

5.  Chow Down On a Super Special Breakfast
(Chocolate chip pancakes to be exact!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

6.  Get In As Much Fun As You Can Before You Have To Go Home!!
We ended our morning with a trip to Westmont Yard.  I don't have any photos from this step either because I forgot my camera.  I NEVER FORGET MY CAMERA!!

What a great time we had!!  I think everyone is looking forward to our next sleepover!

No comments: