Links

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Chippy Goodness


Chippy Goodness
.....................................
........................................................
Thursday is my new favorite day of the week.  Actually, it’s kind of always been Thursdays, but now for reasons other than I could generally start my weekend.  Can you say ESTATE SALES?!  I know, this is probably no news to anyone who loves rare finds, but for the last few years I haven’t really been able to manage nap schedules, snack schedules, feeding schedules and estate sale schedules.  But, the glorious year is here!  Where Michael and William are on the exact same schedule, which makes my life a hell of a lot easier!  The boys even look forward to sales now, because I do promise them that they can pick one item they would like to take home.  Michael always, always, always picks an antique car of some sort and William, well, William likes whatever Michael picks out.  Anywho, today I dropped by a sale in Naperville, a large sale.  I was looking for a “new”crock for my kitchen utensils, but for whatever reason the crocks were ridiculously priced so I moved on.  I know, I know, old windows may be old news but I ‘ve been on the hunt for the perfect window for my office and today I found one.  Perfect, chippy gooness to the tune of $10.  Ahhh, finally.  I am going to cut some pennats to hang from it to give it a pop of color, but I had to share my favorite find of the day.  Also a good find, vintage Illinois license plates that will eventually decorate the boys’ bedroom.  It was a good day.

No comments: