Links

Monday, November 26, 2012

Gratitude


GRATITUDE

I’m a lucky girl.  I have the chance to stay at home with my rambunctious boys while my husband leaves the house every morning and breaks his back to provide for our growing family.  I am also a girl who likes to take a little stress off of my amazing husband by making a few bucks each month.  This was one of the reasons I opened my Etsy shop Organized Chaos and Co.  

I’m so grateful that my “hey, maybe I could bring in some extra cash” venture is a hit with our customers, and I’m super grateful for the positive feedback.  

I wanted to share a couple of photos I received over the weekend from a new bride who had purchased one of our “Here Comes the Bride” banners for her special day.  It’s moments like these that make me smile and remind me just how lucky I really am to be doing just what I love, which is staying home with our boys and making items that make other people smile.  



No comments: