Links

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rollie Pollie (Part Deux)

Michael has been able to roll to one side or the other for some time now, but has yet to venture to his belly by himself. I think it may have had something to do with the fact that he hates being on his belly. However, in the last day or so he has decided he's a fan of it. Left to right, right to left and then... BELLY!! I caught him in the moment. He has figured out how to remove his trapped arm from underneath him and was incredibly proud of this accomplishment, as was I. Oh, he's getting so big!!

"First, I know I've got to do something with my arm..."

"Look at that! I've got two of them!"

"Ok, ok, here I go!"

"Oh, yeah. Feet, too."
"Mom, that's not exactly a good angle."

"Ah, YES!"

"WWWHHHHOOOAAAA! Look at me!"

So proud of his accomplishment.
"What's next?"

No comments: