Links

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Time with MLB.

Today was difficult.  I came home from the hospital without William.  I can't begin to tell you how difficult it is to have to leave him behind.  I'll explain more about Will in another post.  This one focuses on my favorite distraction... FEARLESS MICHAEL!!  Den and I took Mikey to Patriot Park today, our new favorite time passer/jungle gym/exercise arena.  There is a playground that Michael has fallen in love with, mainly because he can get every where he wants to go without the help of his parents.  Oh, and maybe he likes it because of the giant slides- which he is anything but afraid of.  So, for 45 minutes I watched and played with Michael and for most of that 45 minutes I didn't find myself thinking about having to leave William behind as he took baby steps to being able to come home.


No comments: