Links

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Apple of My Eye.

I love my mornings with Michael.  I love them a little more when he sleeps past 6:30, but nonetheless I love them all.  We have a new tradition that began about a month or so ago.  Every morning we go downstairs for breakfast and so he can say good morning to Gramma and then come right back upstairs for story/play/PBS/IMac time.  That's right.  Every morning I bring him back up stairs, put him down in the center of the room with his toys, turn on his favorite morning program and he wants nothing to do with it.  Instead, he crawls over to me where I am sitting at the desk going through my morning routine... emails, People.com, you know the usual.  I introduced him to the photo booth app on my computer.  Wanted to share with you just a few pics of us in the a.m.  We take one (or several) every morning and it gets cuter every day.  At first, he wasn't quite sure what to think of it.  Now, he just goes with it.  Every day it's something new.  You'll see what I mean!







No comments: