Links

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Welcome, Spring 2012!


Welcome, Spring 2012!

It’s 62° here in the suburbs and we are taking full advantage of it.  While I was picking up some sticks and pulling up a few things in the garden the boys took it upon themselves to open the sandbox for the season. 


We’ve spent every minute of our morning outdoors today- morning snack and lunch were both done picnic style!  We are so very tired of looking at the four walls of our house.



I’m so bored in fact that I’m redecorating our sitting room.  We sold our old sectional and now I’m on the hunt for the perfect chair and a half that looks like it came from Pottery Barn with the Ikea price tag.  Out with the old, in with the new- my motto for this spring!  More on that later.
All we can say is WELCOME, SPRING 2012!  I'm headin' back outside so I can get in a few hours of work while the munchkins nap.

No comments: