Links

Friday, March 27, 2009

12 Weeks to go...

I never thought I would be saying that.  Twelve weeks to go! 

We had our 28 week appointment yesterday and all is fantastic.  I've been having Braxton Hicks for about six days now, which is a little alarming considering we're still three months away from meeting our little peanut.  The doc checked us out and said he isn't going any where any time soon.  Phew!!  I measured in at 28 (cm) which is exactly where my belly should be (and my weight was perfect, too).  My days are a little more difficult considering I have three year olds biding for my attention all day, and bending over without losing my lunch just doesn't happen any more.  I can't believe we are 3/4 of the way there.  Seems just like yesterday I couldn't believe I was eight weeks along.  It really has flown by!

No comments: