Links

Thursday, March 5, 2009

We're Registered!!

This is a little overdue...

Wow, that was a ton of work!!  Much was accomplished last weekend.  Our baby shower was penciled onto the calendar, and in doing so made Dennis and I do something I've been somewhat dreading... REGISTER!  My mom, my aunts and my Nana are going to be throwing a bash in honor of Michael Lincoln's pending arrival on May 16th in Schererville at my Aunt Cindy's house.  I'm just so darn excited to be seeing some family that will travel into town for it.  As far as registering is concerned, someone has got to find a way to make this an easier process.  For instance, instead of making ten different play pens make one really fantastic one!!  Dennis and I took the afternoon and headed to SuperTarget in Cedar Rapids thinking we would get more of a selection.  Oh boy, did we.  But, as those ladies wearing red and smiles handed Dennis (yes, Dennis) the "gun" they forgot to mention to us that the selection online was never-ending.  We spent a few hours picking this and that, all things that they have on the must-have list.  Registering was far from over at this point, because I still had access to the internet at home.  I know I'm a first timer and I probably don't need to go by all the lists, in fact I know I don't.  So, someone please give me the real must-have list!!  You can find our registry at www.target.com under either Dennis or myself.  Please let me know if you see anything that needs tweeking... 

No comments: