Links

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm a Month Old!! (Excludively From MLB)

Whooaaa... I've been here for four full weeks!! Can you believe it?! Hello to my mommy's blog followers. I wanted to take a brief second to tell you what I've been up to and how I'm changing every day. This life stuff is crazy. So...

  • I weigh 11 lbs. 14 oz and am now 23 in. long. Apparently I'm huge.
  • My hair is still very blonde. Mommy says it's a little red in the sun, but I can't see it so I don't know.
  • Mommy says I have the Wojcik head, which I guess means it's huge. She also says it evens out my Breier nose.
  • My umbilical cord fell off on my eighth day on this planet. I think I have an innie, but Mommy thinks it's an inbetweenie.
  • I follow objects with my big blue eyes. And, I follow my mom when she's up and walking around.
  • I can hold my pumpkin head up for long periods of time. The view is amazing. During the day when Daddy is at work Mommy and I spend a lot of time on my play mat and airplane blanket. Sometimes I can see Mommy and sometimes I can't. So, we're working on that.
  • I love to sleep. I love everything about it. In fact I'm only waking up twice a night. Bedtime is at 9:00. Mommy gets me at 2:30 and Daddy gets me at 6:00ish. We spend a little time together, but I'm so tired I just fall right back asleep. I think my parents like the quiet time.
  • Baths are my favorite thing. The warm water almost puts me to sleep. I can't wait until I can play with all those cool toys I keep seeing in my bathroom.
  • I only cry when I'm starving, there is something in my diaper (love that powder stuff), or I want some daddy time.
  • Oh, my boucy seat. Enough said.
  • My new favorite toy is my music box in my crib that Gramma got me. Well, I love music in general so it's hard not to love.
  • I can't sleep when it's quiet.
  • I have finally found a way to hold onto Mommy. There's this thing that hangs around her neck, I believe she said it's called a shirt. I get a hold of that and can't let go. I even pull her in for kisses every once in a while.
  • When someone gives me a kiss now I kiss them back (a.k.a. open my mouth wide open)!
  • Play time with Daddy is so much fun. He wiggles my arms and legs, and I even "punch" him in the face every now and then and quite frankly I think it's hysterical. I "coo" instead of laugh right now, so we do a lot of that.
  • My carseat is AMAZING! It holds me nice and tight and I don't ever want to get out of it.
  • I'm still sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's room in my Pack 'n Play. That big crib thing is just too much space for me. Maybe I'll get it one day.
  • I sleep with my eyes open and I snore. Just like my Dad.
  • My grandparents and aunties and uncles rock my world.
  • I'm a lucky little guy. Lots of people come see me and toss around this "LOVE" word. I'm still trying to figure that one out, but when they say it they smile so I think it's a good thing.

Well, that's what's going on with me. Time sure is flying. I can't wait until I can drive a car!!

I'll write again soon. Gotta go take a napski!

~MLB

No comments: