Links

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Artist.

I would like to think that I'm pretty good about keeping things out of Michael's reach that he shouldn't play with.  Knives.  Matches.  Pens/pencils.  Apparently the little bugger found a pencil yesterday and took the opportunity to do some decorating in our upstairs hallway.  He's very clever this one.  I was preoccupied folding a load of laundry that has been sitting in a basket for five days (yep, I hate folding laundry), the second I heard the silence I knew to drop Den's underpants and go running.  Then, today, I gave the little guy the coloring book and crayons he got for Valentine's Day thinking that I would occupy ten minutes before bed with some controlled art.  Nope.  The second I get into changing a dirty diaper of Will's off he is again decorating- the hardwood floor this time!!  He's quick.  He's clever.  He's obsessed with doodling right now.  I secretly love it!!  Here's the little artist and some of his best work...


Hallway Art


Hardwood Art


The Artist

No comments: