Links

Friday, February 4, 2011

Our Snow Bunny!!

Michael loves, Loves, LOVES being outdoors.  If I've said it once, I've said it a million times... SPRING PLEASE COME SOON!  I have had to do everything in my power over the last couple of days to keep Michael from cabin fever meltdowns.  He has the tenancy to stand at the sliding glass door and beg to go outside.  With all of the snow that we've had we were afraid we would lose him as he went wondering about the backyard.  So, today, Den took him out to explore in the 22+ inches.  This may come as a shocker, but he LOVED every single thing about it.  The stairs Daddy built him into a snow pile on the side of the driveway.  His own personal sledding hill.  Shoveling (what was left on the driveway) with Den.  Stomping his way across the deck in snow that came up to his waste.  One thing he didn't love??  Coming inside.  What am I going to do with this boy until spring gets here??

No comments: