Links

Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Den (Daddy)!!

Den turned 29 today, and we were lucky to have spent the whole day with him.  Our morning started off by letting Daddy sleep in a little.  Then we were off for some fun at Westmont Yard (our new favorite spot).  You will see from the photos that we did a little bit of everything- which included Den getting stuck in a play structure.  Moving on... the rest of the day was spent working around the boys’ schedules, but needless to say Den relaxed quite a bit, did a little work around the house and then he was serenaded by moi (because the boys don’t sing quite yet).  My super fast “let me get thru this so I don’t embarass myself more than I already have” version of Happy Birthday was followed by birthday cake and ice cream.  Michael and William hated it... PSYCH!  As you will be able to see in the pics Michael was a fan of helping Daddy blow out his candles.  He was also a fan of helping him eat his special cake and ice cream.  The boys are still reaping the benefits of my decorating.  Balloons, balloons everywhere.  
To my husband,
I love you more each day if that is even possible.  
I’m very much looking forward to your 29th year.
Happy Birthday!!
K



No comments: