Links

Monday, June 15, 2009

One Week to Go!!

We've been so busy here at the Breier/Wojcik house. The 39th week is here. Never did I ever think it would get here, but it did. This pregnancy seemed to go a bit faster for me than it has for Den. He's incredibly anxious to meet our boy, but then again I am as well. Den is so cute, telling my belly that it's ok for Michael to come out now.

I'm nervous. I'm incredibly nervous about all those things every first time mom is nervous about. The pain, my water breaking at an inconvenient time, the pain. The never ending questions... What will he look like? Will he be healthy? How long will labor last? Please, no c-section. Can I do this? Can I really do this? The number of questions running through my head are infinite.

I've lost my appetite. I'm incredibly uncomfortable when I sleep. Now when the tot moves my entire body has to follow my swollen belly. I can't see my feet anymore because my ankles get in the way. I've gained 29 lbs, not bad, not bad. I'm always thirsty and nothing sounds good to drink. If I get another cold I believe I will seriously consider cutting my head off.

So, it's a waiting game now. Any day, Michael Lincoln. I can't wait to meet you, my beautiful baby boy.

No comments: