Links

Friday, October 30, 2009

HaLlOwEeN fEsTiViTiEs!!

What a wonderful Hallween we had!! As you can tell from the photos, Michael was not at all interested in dressing in full costume. Guess the puffy pumpkin might just have to wait until next year :( Anyways, Friday evening Michael spent about thirty minutes exploring the guts of his pumpkins. Gramma Jane might have to repaint from all the slinging Mikey did with his guts. He loved the cool feeling on his toes, and after a while left the rest of the work up to Den and I. Saturday we spent the morning/afternoon watching IOWA come from behind to save their undefeated record. Mikey helped Gramma and Boompa pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters and then we were off to the Kotwica's for some socializing. All in all, a wonderful holiday! Check out our pumpkin!!



A project by Kim. Thank you, Martha Stewart!!


Boompa making executive decisions.

Daddy helping Mikey with some work.

"Mom, what is this thing?"


"Hey, whatcha got there?"

"Oh, I see."

"Mom, I got it. Just throw this stuff around, right?"

"That feels awesome on my toes. Where can I get more of this stuff?"


Mikey's pumpkins!

Three little pumpkins...


Trick or Treat


Yes, he will absolutely look back at this picture and despise me, I know.


Such a big guy!!

No comments: