Links

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Note to our 6 Month Old.

Michael Lincoln,

I can't believe you have been with us for six months already. How time flies when you are in love!

You have changed so much in the brief time you have been here. You amaze us every day with something new, I can't get enough of you. Before we know it you will be crawling around this place looking for ways to get into trouble. I think you've already got a head start on planning that. Right now I am truly enjoying the "I can put you down anywhere and you will stay phase". Your smile makes my day, it truly does. Even when I feel like I can't fold one more piece of laundry or pick up one more toy all I have to do is think of you and how I get the pleasure of doing it all again tomorrow. You have just recently started laying your head on my shoulder when you get sleepy and I can't help but breathe you in. You're snuggly and giggly and the most amazing part of my life.

You are our favorite thing. We love you more with each day that passes. Here's to the next six months and all the adventures that come with it!

We love you our sweet baby boy with all that we have.

Mommy and Daddy

No comments: