Links

Friday, March 26, 2010

New Baby Update.

Wow, I can't believe I haven't blogged about the new nugget in a while.  Let's get caught up.  Baby #2 is growing at the speed of light.  Our last appointment included a remark from my OBGYN that went a little something like this as he was examining me... "Kim, had you not had an ultrasound already I would have assumed you were having twins." Awesome.  What you mean doc is that I'm on the larger side?!  He assured me that it was just my uterus that was larger, not necessarily me.  We had a brief moment of panic when he couldn't find the baby's heartbeat during the routine exam, so we popped in to ultrasound and found that this little pumpkin was doing somersaults and his/her strong heartbeat was very clear!  Phew.  That was a moment I would rather not relive again... EVER.  We will be finding out the sex of Michael's sib in about two weeks.  We do have a boy's name ready to go, yet, as we did with Michael, we are having issues settling on a girl's name.  The second trimester is treating me very well, compared to the first.  No real complaints other than I'm the size of a house already.  They do say #2 pops.  I'VE POPPED!  I have found myself recently just sitting back and trying to imagine what my life would be like without our babies and I can't for the life of me picture it.  What would I do without them.  I am the luckiest girl in the world.  I truly believe that.  We can't wait to meet this little one and introduce him/her to Mikey!  


17 weeks and counting.

No comments: