Links

Friday, March 26, 2010

Coupon Clipping.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this in a post or not, but I have recently become a little obsessed with coupon clipping as of late.  I did my big grocery shopping trip this week (which includes formula, diapers and all that good stuff).  With all of the coupons and deals I found I saved $101.25!!  Not kidding.  That was just the coupons I had cut out of Sunday's paper and a few I found online.  Just two stores and over a hundred bucks.  Although I spend a little time organizing my trip I think I can say it was worth it.  This weekend's great deal... Baby Einstein DVDs for $2.50 a piece.  Check out http://mylitterofsix.blogspot.com/ to find out how!!  I'm addicted to this lady's blog now.  She posts new deals five to six times a day.  She must be great at time management. She is out west, and sometimes her posts don't apply to us here in the midwest but a ton of them do!  Off to Toys 'R' Us this weekend to scoop me up some of these great educational DVDs.

No comments: