Links

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Don't Judge Us.

This might be a little, oh, how do I say it... CLASSLESS!!  But, we don't care.

Baby pool appropriately placed on the driveway... CHECK.

Cocktails for those who can enjoy them... CHECK.

Three gallons of sunscreen for Mikey... CHECK.

Oil for Mommy... CHECK!

What a beautiful (HOT) day.  We spent (almost) all of it outside.  We can even thank Gramma for bringing the TV out so we could watch the Blackhawks sweep the Sharks for their spot in the Stanley Cup Playoffs!!  WooT!  A great Sunday.


Testing the water.


Excited to be in.


Questioning his excitement.


Content with his decision.


Maybe not.


Look at those paws.
(Don't worry, I had dunked him in sunscreen.)


Wading through the deep end.


Ooh, a boat.


The gallery.


Here boaty, boaty, boaty.


Gotcha.


There are bubbles in the air, in the air...


Ok, I'm done.


Sunscreen faux-hawk.


Dad, what are these?


I don't mind if I do.

No comments: