Links

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Party Prep!!

So, I made a promise to myself that I could go overboard with Michael's birthday party if I made everything myself.  This both saves money and makes the event that much more special.  I wanted to share with you a few things that I've finished up over the last two days (with the wonderful help of my mother-in-law)!!  I have never appliqued before or really sewn anything that required great attention to detail so this was quite the experience.  I have seen these exact items online and each was going for around $20.00.  Total cost for these three pieces... $4.71 for all three!!  Not bad, not bad at all.  It has taken me a little bit longer to get them together considering my son's top teeth are causing him great pain (and Dennis and I sleepless nights), so the majority of my attention has gone to cuddling with Mikey.  I hope he's over it in time for his big day!!  More decor and party ideas to come.


High Chair Banner
Birthday Bib
Party Hat


The teething birthday boy.

No comments: