Links

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lights Out at 8:00!

That's the single sentence that describes my birthday this year.  We had the whole day planned...

1.  Drop boys off with Gramma and Boompa for the night.
2.  Make Laura Pup drive us to our location, Another Round.
3.  Meet up with friends and partake in shenanigans until the wee hours of the morning.
4.  Eat at some point during the shenanigans.
5.  Go home and enjoy our empty/quiet house.

Yeah, it went something like this...

Steps 1-2.5 run smoothly.  I made Nate drive Dennis and I home at 8 PM where I proceeded to pass out on the couch and leave my husband to his own devices.  Because I told him I absolutely could not go to dinner he took it upon himself to make gnoche at 10:00 PM and make a mess of my kitchen.  I woke up at 2:30 AM a little confused.  I blame Bri North.  We were celebrating her recent engagement to Jay K. (Dennis' best friend from Wesleyan) with small drinks of Jager taken in rapid succession.  Congrats to Bri and Jay on their engagement, and to me for not getting sick.


No comments: