Links

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Second Annual Breier Beat Down!

To cap off the holidays Jane hosted the Second Annual Breier Bread Beat Down.  Another top-notch year, if I am allowed to say so.  We were excited to have Meghan and Gail join us this year.  Both very talented ladies, I was curious to see what they could do with a stale gingerbread house and some frosting.  Impressive.  Impressive.  As usual, Mike broke out his handy dandy scoring sheets for the men to judge us on our talent.  The standings this year went as follows:

6.  Jane Breier (Candy Cane Lane)
5.  Danielle Breier (Road to the Super Bowl)
4.  Laura Breier (Wizard of Oz)
3.  Gail Pirics (Bird House)
2.  Kim Breier (Our First Christmas)
1.  Meghan Pirics (Candyland)

Meghan took me out.  I attempted a replica of our house with a few minor adjustments.  I really liked my house this year, and really loved everyone else's.  You never quite know what's going to happen when we start the event, but everything always turns out looking great.  Congrats to Meg.  You won't be so lucky next year.  I'm off to the drawing board for next year's house!

No comments: