- I am now a rolling pro. Front to back. Back to front. You name it, I can do it. Now I'm just working on my sitting up.
- I give kisses now! Muah!!
- My favorite food at the moment are peas... just like my Daddy.
- My big brother and I are working on a secret handshake. I don't wanna give anything away but there are knucks involved.
- I wear a size 4 diaper now. Holy huge! I know.
- And... I'm in size 18 month clothing. Super holy huge! I know.
- I've really been enjoying playing with all of my new toys that I received for Christmas. I'm into putting everything into my mouth just to give it a taste test. Nothing beats my fist as of yet.
- I have two little itty bitty teeth coming in. Mommy can see them just under my gum line. I hope those chompers come in soon. Michael gets to eat all the good stuff.
- I smile non-stop. Smiles McGee is what I go by these days.
- I started to belly laugh!! Mommy tickled my belly one afternoon and out popped this ridiculous laugh. What? It tickled!
- I'm still working on my sleeping habits, but I can tell you that they are getting much better. Last night I slept from 8:30 to 4:45 and then I was up at 7:30 for the day. Not bad. Not bad at all.
- My acid reflux has gotten lots better, too. I eat my bottles now with an ease that just wasn't there before. It doesn't hurt my belly like it used to.
- I'm a jumping machine. I could spend all day in my jumperoo... ALL DAY!
- My brother and I wake up at the exact same time every morning (just about). I think it's that special bond we share. We want to drive Mommy crazy together so the other one doesn't miss anything.
- I love classical music. I hear that music runs in my blood.
- I'm still not a very good napper. Cat naps are all I need to get me through my day.
- I've tried all kinds of food as of late. Pears. Peaches. Bananas. Peas. Carrots. Sweet potatoes (really love these, too). Squash. And of course, rice cereal. All good.
- I recently had croup. Not a good time. If I were you, I'd try to avoid catching it. My throat and chest hurt for days and I had to go on this yucky stuff the big people call medicine. D-Mats fixed me right up. What a good guy!
- Tummy time is my favorite part of the day. I just roll around on the ground and play with all sorts of things!
- I discovered the coolest thing the other day... TOES! I have ten of them to play with and they are always there right when I need 'em.
- I love watching ceiling fans, my brother bounce around or Mommy in the kitchen. We have staring contests. I usually win.
- I can't believe I'm five months old already. I must brag for a second. I've hit a few milestones ahead of my brother, but who's keeping track?
I think that's all I've got at the moment. Off to bed I go. My little digits are tired from all this typing.
Diapers and Wipes,