Links

Friday, January 28, 2011

Say (Chuck E.) Cheese!!

If I've said it once I've said it 1,053 times... WE ARE READY FOR SPRING!!  This week has been hectic to say the least and the list of reasons why could circle the globe one and a half times.  Enter Gramma!  Who knew that a couple of hours at Chuck E. Cheese is just what the boys and I needed this afternoon.  Michael loved everything about this adventure, especially Chuckles himself.  I thought for sure my son (who is scared of the vacuum) would be terrified of a GIANT mouse.  Nope.  In fact, after meeting Chuck E. Cheese Michael chased him around the place as Chuck E. was mingling with the other tots who were vying for his attention.  William was content with staying three paces away from the mouse at all times.  Funny thing is, all we were trying to do this week is escape mice at our house.  Then we went to a restaurant named after a mouse and my son was infatuated with him.  It was nice to get out and take our mind off of this week.  Dear Groundhog, I'm willing to do anything for you not to see your shadow next week.  Love, Kim

Photobucket

Rides and Games

Photobucket
More rides
Photobucket
Hey Mom!  Look at what I can do.  Over and over again!
The slide- his favorite attraction!!
Photobucket
Meet Michael's new friend, Chuck E. Cheese!

No comments: