Links

Thursday, June 30, 2011

MLB's First Professional Haircut.

Michael’s First Professional Haircut

So today I bit the bullet and took Michael in to a kiddie salon for his first professional haircut.  Dennis usually does the trimming around here.  I mean, how can you mess up a buzz cut, right?  I thought maybe we should see what someone else could do with his hair.  Man, oh man, what a huge mistake.  We walked in to wait twenty minutes for him to sit in a chair with a stranger (who didn't chat with him at all) arming a clipping tool to do the exact same thing Dennis does for a whopping $28!!  Can you believe that?!  Needless to say, I’ve learned my lesson.  Daddy is just as good as the professionals in my book!!  We’ll let him keep him official title as barber here in our house.


No comments: