Links

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Go Hawks!!


GO HAWKS!!


I’m sure I don't have to inform you on how absolutely terrible the Hawkeye football season turned out- and quite frankly, I don’t want to relive all of the ridiculous losses.  So, instead I am going to share a few pics of our night out with Nate and Kelly to celebrate the Hawks miraculously getting a good bowl bid (although I hate to ruin it for you if you didn’t already know but WE LOST)!  It was hard to be upset with how the boys were playing though when you’re having such a great time with some of your favorite people in an IOWA bar (with black and gold Coors Lights cups.  This girl was in Heaven).  A great time that is until we received a phone call that William was vomitting every 15 minutes and wasn’t holding down any fluids.  Nothing like a midnight train out of the city to go home to a very, very ill Lil’ Nugget.  Thankfully it only lasted 12 hours.  Thanks to Nate and Kelly for having us.  Ps- my best friend is coming into town tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited to see her!


No comments: