Links

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Shop Sweet Lulu


Shop Sweet Lulu
Every year the week before the holidays my husband puts me to work- I’m in charge of client gifts.  I don’t know about you but homemade treats during the holidays melt my heart so I put together little treat boxes for all of the people who trust my husband so very much.  Well, ok, maybe I’m exaggerating a bit when I say Dennis puts me to work because I absolutely love doing it and it gives me a reason to shop at my favorite gift/party/anything your little heart desires online store Shop Sweet Lulu.  If you have not had the chance to peek at this wonderful lady’s stuff you are missing out.  Really- anything you could possibly need for a cutie patootie event or item you can find here.  Personally I’ve jumped on the Kraft box and bakers twine bandwagon and am loving every second of it.  Everything this season has been wrapped in Kraft boxes and candy striped twine (well, except I think Santa still has some fun wrapping paper somewhere).  I stuffed these must-have boxes with cookies and other small treats and then Dennis and I drive around and hand deliver them to each of his clients.  I love doing this with him every year and seeing the reaction on some of his newer clients’ faces is priceless.  ‘Tis the season.


No comments: