Links

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Projects Galore!


Projects Galore

Things are pretty hectic around here.  And, by hectic I mean folded laundry has been sitting on my dining room table for three days, there are a kabillion weeds growing in my garden, and the boys’ play room looks as though an F5 went through it.  But, all of these tasks are just going to have to wait because I’m busy.  I don’t know about you guys but we are about to hit one helluva crazy summer.  In fact, we have only one weekend on the calendar that is not booked and we’re hoping to get in a little family vaca that week or else it just isn’t gonna happen.  What’s penciled in you may ask?  Well, weddings, birthday parties, showers, bachelorette parties, graduations, more weddings, graduation parties and Iowa football.  Although the thought of the craziness makes me want to tear my hair out it also brings pure excitement to my heart.  I'm in the middle of  8 major projects at the moment.  Today I’ve spent a couple of hours on this...


Now, you are thinking, “What the hell?  It’s just a bunch of ribbon.”  Not exactly.  And, I can’t quite tell you what it is either because it’s part of another big project I've been working on for the last month or so.  Something that has been on the back burner for a little while but is finally happening!  I’m so excited- I just want to burst.  If you know me you know that I’m not very good at keeping secrets.  The if I buy someone a present I have to call them to tell them about it kind of can’t keep a secret.  But, I think just this one time I will keep this secret until I can’t take it anymore which should be sooner rather than later.  Eeeeek, I just peed my pants a little. :)

2 comments:

Brianna said...

You now have me intrigued... Also, please don't make yourself crazy with my stuff! :)

Mrs. Breier said...

Briness- your stuff is the fun part!! Can't wait for tomorrow. xoxo