Links

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen!

Too Many Cooks 
in the Kitchen!
Michael and William,
Today you asked me to make you pancakes for breakfast.  Actually, Michael you asked and William agreed with an “uh-huh!”  So, I retrieved all of the necessary ingredients and put them on the counter.  Mother Nature called so I made a quick trip to the bathroom, and returned to find this...





You both had pulled over stools and dug right into every ingredient I laid out.  I couldn't help but grab my camera, sit back and watch you work.  I could get used to this.  You both seem to enjoy being with me in the kitchen and that makes my heart smile.  William you are my official taste tester, and Michael, our professional mixer.  Needless to say I was cleaning up flour the entire time you were enjoying your flapjacks with extra syrup. 

I love you to the moon.

Mommy

No comments: