Links

Friday, May 29, 2009

37 Weeks and Shrinking?

37 week appointment = just over 1 cm!  When you dilate isn't the number of centimeters supposed to increase?  I thought so, too.  My belly is measuring in at 39 cm (still two weeks ahead of schedule) and MLB's little heart was perfect at 144 bpm!  I feel wonderful with the exception of the nausea.  It has been pretty consistent for the last couple of days, and I don't have much of an appetite.  I only hope those are signs that this little guy is coming soon!  I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!!  I'm incredibly nervous about the labor and delivery, but I've got a great birthing plan.  We're going to try the drug free route, so keep your fingers crossed that Dennis makes it out of there alive :)  See the doctor again next Friday.  I hope he's here before then.  Our home is covered in baby items from our shower, so I have a few things to keep me occupied for the time being.  Pics of the nursery up soon!!

No comments: