Links

Thursday, January 14, 2010

2009... What a Year!! 2010 is Here!!

I must say 2009... WHAT A YEAR!!

Now that 2010 is here it leaves me reminiscing about all that took place over the last 365 days.  Where to begin?

2009 began with me moving in with Dennis after finding out we were expecting Mikey and becoming engaged.  Followed by moving again two short months later and having Nate move in with us.  Then in May we had a whirlwind couple of weeks with a baby shower, Nate moving out and Mikey coming into the world.  Let's see, what after that?  Oh, courthouse wedding, baptism, Dennis accepting a new position with ING, church wedding and reception and of course moving to the Chicagoland area.  What a year!  I wouldn't have changed any of the stress, sore muscles or sleepless nights.  

What 2010 has to bring is uncertain, but I can tell you one thing... it sure as hell has some competition!

No comments: