Seven months have flown by haven't they?! Every day comes with a new surprise. Lots of firsts for me in the last four weeks or so. Let's get to the list...
- I just got over by first bug, or shall I say BUGS!! Right after my six month check-up I came down with a stomach bug (or it was just my teeth making their way into my tiny oral cavity) and was pooping all the time. Not normal poops either. Then I got a really bad coughy thingymabob and a super runny nose. I felt miserable for a couple of days! But, now I'm all better.
- I'm not even close to crawling. Not interested whatsoever.
- I do sit up nicely, though. I can do it for hours without falling over. That's a new development I must say.
- I have a tooth! He is located on the bottom left. Mommy and Daddy call him Sir Lionel MacWeather.
- I love Cheerios and other cereals that dissolve quickly in my mouth. Gotta practice this chewing thing.
- Bubble baths are my fave. I spend a half an hour just splish-splashing! Lots of cool things to do in there.
- I'm perfectly healthy! My new pediatrician is super nice and cool. I think I'll keep him around for a bit.
- I wish it would warm up. Mommy and Daddy bought me a saucer so we can go sledding and play in the snow. Any day now!
- I like animal noises.
- I can clap, clap, clap my hands.
- I met this really cool guy that looks a lot like me a while ago. I see him in a couple spots of the house. Funny thing, he makes every same move I do. I smile. He smiles. I wave my arms. He waves his arms. Weirdest thing.
- I love fresh fruit, especially oranges and bananas! I got this little meshy thing Mommy puts them in and I can chew on them. Oh, and ice. Yummy in my tummy.
- My new favorite toy is a baseball bat. Daddy said I'm like Bam Bam. Not quite sure who that is but ok.
- I like to play Monkey See, Monkey Do! If you do something, I try really hard to do it back. Like with Gramma. We play this noise game. She squawks at me. I squawk at her. I'm pretty good.
- I'm huge as you may have already read. I'm still in a size 4 diaper, but in 12-18 month and even some 24 month clothing.
- Still love getting in the car and exploring with Mommy and Daddy.
- Speaking of Mommy and Daddy, they are busy trying to find us a new house to live in. I'm super excited. This big guy needs his own space!
I think that's all I got for the moment. Let you know if anything changes!
Catch you in your Pampers later!