Links

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm 7 Months Old (Exclusively from MLB)!!

Hello there again fellow Baby Breier fans,

Seven months have flown by haven't they?!  Every day comes with a new surprise.  Lots of firsts for me in the last four weeks or so.  Let's get to the list...


  • I just got over by first bug, or shall I say BUGS!!  Right after my six month check-up I came down with a stomach bug (or it was just my teeth making their way into my tiny oral cavity) and was pooping all the time.  Not normal poops either.  Then I got a really bad coughy thingymabob and a super runny nose.  I felt miserable for a couple of days!  But, now I'm all better. 
  • I'm not even close to crawling.  Not interested whatsoever.
  • I do sit up nicely, though.  I can do it for hours without falling over.  That's  a new development I must say.
  • I have a tooth!  He is located on the bottom left.  Mommy and Daddy call him Sir Lionel MacWeather.  
  • I love Cheerios and other cereals that dissolve quickly in my mouth.  Gotta practice this chewing thing.  
  • Bubble baths are my fave.  I spend a half an hour just splish-splashing!  Lots of cool things to do in there.
  • I'm perfectly healthy!  My new pediatrician is super nice and cool.  I think I'll keep him around for a bit.
  • I wish it would warm up.  Mommy and Daddy bought me a saucer so we can go sledding and play in the snow.  Any day now!
  • I like animal noises.
  • I can clap, clap, clap my hands.
  • I met this really cool guy that looks a lot like me a while ago.  I see him in a couple spots of the house.  Funny thing, he makes every same move I do.  I smile.  He smiles.  I wave my arms.  He waves his arms.  Weirdest thing.
  • I love fresh fruit, especially oranges and bananas!  I got this little meshy thing Mommy puts them in and I can chew on them.  Oh, and ice.  Yummy in my tummy.
  • My new favorite toy is a baseball bat.  Daddy said I'm like Bam Bam.  Not quite sure who that is but ok.
  • I like to play Monkey See, Monkey Do!  If you do something, I try really hard to do it back.  Like with Gramma.  We play this noise game.  She squawks at me.  I squawk at her.  I'm pretty good.
  • I'm huge as you may have already read.  I'm still in a size 4 diaper, but in 12-18 month and even some 24 month clothing.  
  • Still love getting in the car and exploring with Mommy and Daddy.
  • Speaking of Mommy and Daddy, they are busy trying to find us a new house to live in.  I'm super excited.  This big guy needs his own space!
I think that's all I got for the moment.  Let you know if anything changes!

Catch you in your Pampers later!

Love,

MLB

No comments: