Links

Monday, January 4, 2010

Bearing Down and Freezing Our Behinds Off.

This may be hard to believe but my wonderful husband has never, ever been to a Bears game at Soldier Field.  I know, I know.  How is that possible you may ask.  I have no idea.  Thanks to my Uncle Bob and his very generous wedding gift we were able to witness what may have been the best game the Bears have played all year, in zero degree weather.  Although the hot chocolate was never hot enough and the beers were freezing we had one helluva time watching the Bears hand it to the Vikings and Mr. Brett Favre.  An awesome night.  Now if only the feeling in my toes could come back that would be wonderful.


Den's first time.


Soldier Field


Trying to stay warm pre-game.


And, here come the .500 Bears.


Fan deck.


Touchdown!!


Fireworks*


Heaven.

No comments: