Links

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do You Read Our Blog??

Well, if you didn't before you obviously are now.  I've always said that I keep this blog as a family album.  Easier than scrapbooking everything.  Less of a mess (really, you should see all of my scrapping stuff).  Not to mention, I love sharing the things I find with other moms/friends/family.  With that being said, I honestly believed for a long time that my mother-in-law was the only one who actually reads this "story" of ours.  Recently, I've had lots of people say "Oh, I saw [this or that] on your blog- it was so cute."  Enter me... SHOCKED.  So, you can say this is a bit of a test.  If you happen to read this blog would you mind letting me know about it.  Just leave a comment for us on this post when you get a second.  And, if you happen to have a blog leave the address so I can follow you!  The blog world is an interesting world to say the least.  Currently I'm working on redesigning this blog from scratch- ALL BY MYSELF.  We'll see how it pans out.  And, I might be starting another one to track all of these oh-so-fun projects I've slowly been working on.  I do believe that I'm a lover of blogs in general.  How about you?

No comments: