Links

Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm Two Months Old (Exclusively From WRB)!!

Hello month #2 and hello world.  Interested in my newest developments are ya?  Well, as usually I'm here for my monthly update.  This is what's new with me...
  • I saw D-Mats today.  He was very impressed with my overall development.  Especially my physical growth.  I am now 15 lbs. 3 oz. and 24.5 in. of cute baby.  Both stats in the 97th+ percentile.  
  • My size might have something to do with all of the food I eat.  Newsflash... NO MORE BREASTMILK!  I was introduced to formula at week 7.  Mommy was having a hard time making my milk so we made the switch to formula.  
  • I am holding my head up for long periods of time.  Tummy time is awesome time Mommy says.  Apparently, this is something I am doing much faster than my brother did.  
  • Speaking of my brother, we're officially buddies.  He crawled into bed with me the other night and told me he didn't mind having me around after all.  Wasn't that sweet of him?
  • I roll to my right side, hence my elf ear.  I have one perfect ear, and one not so perfect ear because I prefer to be on my right side for everything.  Sleeping.  Eating.  You name it, I do it on the right.  
  • I wear 6-12 month clothing now, and some of that is a little tight.  I know, I know.  But, I'm a growing boy with dreams of playing IOWA football someday so I started a little early on the bulking up portion of being a superb athlete.
  • I've started to sleep a little better.  I've had a couple of five hour increments the last couple of nights, which Mommy has told me over and over again that she appreciates.
  • Also in D-Mats news, I found out today that I have terrible acid reflux (and a little case of thrush to top it off).  I'm now required to take medicine before every feeding, and let me tell you I hate the taste of the stuff.  Gross.  Oh, yeah, and my hernia is a little bit worse because I strain so hard when I'm trying to poop.  That by the way has only happened twice in almost 10 days.  It isn't so pleasant.  
  • My last two poops have resulted in two nice warm baths.
  • I love my bouncy seat and the fact that it vibrates. 
  • I have been sleeping with Mommy and Daddy because my reflux was so bad that Mommy was scared to put me down by myself.  So, I sleep on Mommy's chest for most of the night.  
  • I'm a puker.  
  • I love, love, love being in the car.  Puts me right to sleep every single time.
  • I'm going to be sharing a room with Michael soon.  I'm sure that he can't wait!
  • I have three rolls on each of my thighs and currently am trying to find my neck.  Mommy has tried to find it, too, but no luck.
  • I hate taking baths.  I know hate is a strong word, but I really, really dislike them.
  • I'm in a size two diaper, soon to be a size three.
  • I can't believe how fast time is flying.  
  • I'm going to be a pumpkin for Halloween. Hey, if the costume fits...
That's all I've got at the moment.  I hope to see you all at our get-together on the 30th so you can see our new house.  I love it hear, and so does everyone else.  

Chat with you again in a month or so.  Until then...

Pampers and Huggies,

William Reagan

No comments: