Links

Monday, November 8, 2010

We Welcome the Return of the Jumperoo!

William is restless these days.  He's to the point where he's needs a little bit more action to keep him occupied.  Welcome back THE JUMPEROO!  What once was Michael's go-to spot is now Will's and personally I couldn't be happier.  Not only does the jumperoo occupy William, Michael is also amazed with it once more.  I think I can say that Michael may be having a hard time sharing what once was his favorite thing on earth.  But, as you can see in the photos I think we have moved past the "Hey, that's mine" phase to the "Hey, baby brother, let me show you what this can do" phase.  We introduced Michael to the jumperoo when he was 11 weeks old, and here Will is seeing it for the first time at 12 weeks old.  Michael's feet weren't even close to hitting the floor, we used to put a box under him so he could bounce himself about.  Will's are clearly touching the floor.  I did take a small box out to be safe, which Michael quickly thought was his perch.  Well, you'll see...  Will is getting so big.  I want time to slow down.





No comments: