Links

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Breier Boys

Every day I am amazed as to how quickly these two boys are growing up.  I looked at the calendar today and faced the realization that my Michael will be two in just over a month, and soon after we will be planning a first birthday party for William.  I catch myself trying to capture every moment I have with them, hoping that it doesn't pass too quickly.  I'm not doing a very good job, the time speeds by.  I had my camera out today for some candid shooting (we were stuck inside today, AGAIN, because Mother Nature forgot that it's May in the Midwest).  I love the shots I got.  I did take over a hundred- I was trying to catch William with a big smile so I could snap his new teeth, and wait until you see where Michael has ended his day.  I love them so much.  Ugh, so much!


Nugget.


If you're happy and you know it...


See those two teeth taking up residence in Will's lower gums? 
May we introduce you to LeRoy Brown and Schnickerdoodle.




Cheese Ball.


Sweet.


Night one in his toddler bed is a success.  
No tears, or complaining.  Just snoring.

No comments: