Links

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello... Summer?!?!

Whoooaaa!!  It's about time!!  Hello... SUMMER, is that you?  Sure seemed like it yesterday.  86* and BEAUTIFUL!!  We were outside the entire day.  I worked on weeding my flower beds while William worked on his crawling and Michael... well, Michael enjoyed his new beach ball sprinkler and sort of practiced being an exhibitionist.  Kind of.  See, I'm contemplating potty training Michael in the next couple of weeks.  I'm going to call this STEP 1 of this excrutiating endeavor.  Yesterday while Michael was running around naked he had to pee.  So, there he went right in the middle of our backyard... he thought it was the coolest thing ever.  For him to see exactly what was happening and to associate that to what it felt like must have left an impression. The rest of the day he ran around, stopping every once in a while to tighten his booty muscles and squeeze a stream of that cool stuff out.  It didn't happen again on command, but I'm sure it will sooner rather than later.  Not to mention, look at that cutie patootie!!  He LOVES being outside.  In fact, he is bEgGiNg me to take him our right now as I write this.  Off we go.  Do you think he'll mind pulling a few weeds first before I turn on the sprinkler?






No comments: