Links

Monday, May 16, 2011

For the Love of the Game.

My brother loves baseball.  In fact, I don't know anyone else who loves playing as much as he does.  He lives to play baseball and I'm so proud of his work ethic.  My baby brother also happens to wear my number... 2.  I love that kid.

Today we traveled to Prophetstown to watch the Riverdale Rams take on the E/P  (blah blah blah) in a regional game.  You lose, you go home kind of a deal.  The game happened to take place at a high school I competed against my entire life- in fact, the ball field was built on a track I used to run on.  Michael enjoyed the long jump strip during the game almost as much as I did while I was in high school.  Anywho... unfortunately the Rams were defeated in the bottom of the 7th and did not advance to the championship game.  Luckily for us he is only a junior and we will do our best to get to as many of his games his senior year as we possibly can.  Congrats, Uncle Mike, on a great season.  We love you!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: