Links

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Potty Training Pointers

Potty Training Pointers
(William Reagan)

I started potty training Will today (cue dramatic music).  To be honest, I don’t remember the first few days with Michael.  I try to think back to how Michael approached days 1-4 after I decided I could no longer change another poopy diaper, and I just can’t remember.  I know how long it took for me to get Michael COMPLETELY potty trained- 3 months.  The peeing part was a breeze, it was the #2 that was not.  

With Will I’m trying not to compare him to Michael.  He is four months younger than Michael was when he started.  William actually seems to enjoy potty training.  Ok, there I go again comparing the two.  I just hope this one goes by quickly from start to finish, and by quickly I mean shorter than three months.

The goal:  potty train boy #2 completely before another infant in diapers takes up residence in our home.


William’s tips to (what Mommy calls) a successful day one:

  1. Have on hand at all times your favorite red aviators (worn all day) to insure no one is watching you and your secret bathroom behavior.
  2. Carry with you an item of comfort (all day).  For me this is a baseball.  Don't ask.
  3. Forgo pants... all day!  No further explaination necessary.

Pampers, 
William



No comments: