Links

Sunday, September 18, 2011

For the Love of Hats and Good Food

For the love of hats and good food
I hate it when the Bears lose.  But tonight, it isn’t bothering me so much because after I was done wiping my tears from the horrific three hour debacle I gave the boys a bath and then we spent an hour playing in the kitchen looking up recipes for the week to come.  I loved every second of it.  Michael, as you will see, would not help me find recipes without his Blackhawks stocking cap.  In fact, Michael doesn’t do much of anything anymore without his Blackhawks stocking cap.  It goes just about everywhere that he goes these days.  Maybe the kid knew ahead of time that the Bears (more particularly the offensive line) were going to be terrible and decided that he’d rather watch hockey.  Needless to say it is his new obsession.  How can you argue with the kid when he looks so stinkin’ cute in it- and so does his baby brother who just had to see what all the fuss was about and Michael kindly let him borrow it... for six seconds!!




No comments: