Links

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Eight Weeks To Go!!

Only eight more weeks until we can plan on meeting Will!! I can say it now, I am done being pregnant. Considering I'm the size I was when I delivered Michael I'm not exactly thrilled that there are eight weeks left. I am trying to be patient, but it's very difficult when my one year-old is in a throw and fetch phase which means EVERYTHING ends up on the ground, and I can't quite bend over any more. Yikes, please make it a quick eight weeks.

I saw my OBGYN today. Everything looks great, except for the fact that he mentioned that he can pretty much guarantee that I'll be delivering a 9+ lb. baby and suggested that we do an ultrasound at my next appointment just to see exactly how large William is. Nice.

Here we are at 32 weeks...

No comments: