Links

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

25 Things You Didn't Know About...

To mix things up a bit for the months of April and May I am going to be posting a new series... "25 Things You Didn't Know About ?" which will hi-light someone whom I often mention in our blog that maybe you don't know very much about.  It's actually an article spot in US Weekly (which I'm an avid fan of) and thought "hey, that's a good idea."  Each person filled out a list for me on their 25 things.  It should be fun for everyone involved.  So... up first...

25 Things You Didn't Know About Auntie Laura (aka Auntie Pup)!!
  1. Captain Morgan is the only man I trust.
  2. My favorite food is meatballs.
  3. I would watch cartoons over anything else.
  4. I had an unhealthy crush on Magglio Ordonez when I was little.
  5. Billy Joel is my favorite.
  6. The toilet paper has to go under.
  7. I have weird OCD with numbers.
  8. My favorite word is thoroughly.
  9. I probably could have been a famous clarinetist.
  10. I love gorillas.
  11. I still sleep with a stuffed animal every night.
  12. His name is Biscuit.
  13. My entire family will call me 'Pup' until I die.
  14. My favorite number is 30... because of Magglio.
  15. I can't wear socks to bed.
  16. My favorite thing about myself is my ears.
  17. My alarm clock has to be set to a time ending in an even # (see #7).
  18. The radio volume and the temperature in the car has to be odd (see #7).
  19. I want to have at least 4 kids.
  20. I need to find a husband first.
  21. I've never had a bloody nose.
  22. I've also never had the chicken pox.
  23. I'm deathly afraid of vomiting.
  24. My favorite movie is The Shining.
  25. I could spend hours in Target.

Auntie Laura


No comments: