Links

Friday, April 9, 2010

25 Things You Didn't Know About...

Gramma Jane
  1. I start the morning w/ a cup of coffee, a cigarette and the paper.
  2. I read the paper cover to cover- which is why I'm so smart!
  3. I attended three different high schools.
  4. I married my high school sweetheart.
  5. I'm know for "spur of the moment" get-a-ways!
  6. Go Sox!  Huge fan.
  7. I have an excellent memory.
  8. I love gardening- flowers only- no vegetables.
  9. I think afternoon beers taste better than evening ones.
  10. I'm very impatient in restaurants.
  11. But I'm a good tipper- always 20% or more.
  12. My first job was a waitress- I wasn't very good.
  13. My checkbook has to be balanced to the penny.
  14. I'm a virgo- therefore anal.
  15. I hate water spots in the sink.
  16. I can't hear when it's dark.
  17. Some people say I can't hear when it's light either.
  18. If I gave it a chance I could be a pretty decent golfer.
  19. But I'm too impatient.
  20. All the clothes in my closet have to face the same way.
  21. My second job was in retail- that's how we had to hang the clothes.
  22. I make a mean meatloaf.
  23. I can't eat chicken I cook cause I saw it raw.
  24. I love taking adventures- anywhere.
  25. I'm a really fun grandma.


Gramma Jane

No comments: