I don't even know where to begin with this update. I'm movin', I'm groovin'. Let's just get started with what's new...
- I CAN SPEAK! MaMa, DaDa, up and pop now make up my entire vocabulary! It's so exciting. I'm saving all the big words for a little bit later. Don't want to use them all up at once.
- I attend a Gymboree class with Mommy on Fridays where I play with a bunch of kids my age. I'm going to be moving up soon though because...
- I'm cruisin'! There's no stoppin' me. I go wherever I please. I pull myself up on anything I can get my hands on. I'm dangerous (and I've recently got the bruises to prove it).
- STILL SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! Down between 6:30-7:00 and up at 7:00.
- I'm a two naps-a-day taker. One from 9-10:30 and the other from 1:00-3:00. I like them both equally.
- Oh, food! It's my favorite thing. I've tried all kinds of big people food lately. There isn't anything I won't try, and nothing I won't eat :)
- I'm currently trying this standing thing, that is without holding onto anything. I let go every once in a while, and every once in a while I fall to the ground.
- But, I can walk my grocery cart (and my high chair and anything else I can get my hands on) across the room.
- I'm wearing a size 5 diaper, 2T clothes and act like a two year-old!
- I wave hi and bye. Only when I want to, though.
- I give the best kisses.
- I love dogs. Daddy, when can we get one??
- I don't know if you've heard or not but I'm going to have a LITTLE BROTHER! I can't wait to teach him everything I know. Right now he's in Mommy's tummy. I'm not quite sure what that means.
- I am learning some body parts. Mommy and I are working on nose and ears right now.
- Oh, and sign language. I haven't quite got it down yet but we're practicing please, more and nap. I guess until I can say those words this is what we're going to do.
- I LOVE BEING OUTSIDE! I LOVE SWINGING!!
- I was introduced to wiffle balls at Gymboree class. I got some for Easter. I'm improving my curve ball as I type.
- I'm pretty sure I'm right handed.
- I can drink an entire cup of formula/juice from my sippy cup which is really important I guess since Mommy says my bottle will be disappearing when I'm 1.
- I just discovered the stairs four days ago. It didn't go very well.
- I've been Daddy's little shadow recently.
- BuBbLeS may have been the greatest invention... EVER! I have a couple of different kinds. I like to PoP 'em!
- I never cry. Ever.
- Still having trouble with the whole feeding myself thing. It's much more fun to just throw the stuff on the floor.
- I'm a fan of helping Mommy build towers with blocks and then destroying them. I clap for myself every time.
- Speaking of clapping... every time I hear "If You're Happy and You Know It" I clap my hands. It's my fave.
- Mommy, Daddy and I build forts in bed every morning. It's super dark in there and then all of a sudden there's light. Peek-a-boo!
- I love playing my Daddy's keyboard. I do it every single day.
- I can climb over things. Big things. Little things. I'm going over it.
- I love it when I get special treats. Mommy and I have been sharing popsicles on warm days, and man has it been warm.
- I can't believe I'll be 1 in two months!! Whhhhhooooooaaaaa! PARTY!!
Did you get all that?!? Phew, my digits hurt from all that typing. It's almost bed time, so I'm off (line). I'll catch you in a month. Go Cubbies (and Sox)!