Links

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm 10 Months Old!! (Exclusively from MLB)

Hello Chicago (and everywhere else)!!

I don't even know where to begin with this update.  I'm movin', I'm groovin'.  Let's just get started with what's new...

  • I CAN SPEAK!  MaMa, DaDa, up and pop now make up my entire vocabulary!  It's so exciting.  I'm saving all the big words for a little bit later.  Don't want to use them all up at once.
  • I attend a Gymboree class with Mommy on Fridays where I play with a bunch of kids my age.  I'm going to be moving up soon though because...
  • I'm cruisin'!  There's no stoppin' me.  I go wherever I please.  I pull myself up on anything I can get my hands on.  I'm dangerous (and I've recently got the bruises to prove it).
  • STILL SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!  Down between 6:30-7:00 and up at 7:00.  
  • I'm a two naps-a-day taker.  One from 9-10:30 and the other from 1:00-3:00.  I like them both equally.
  • Oh, food!  It's my favorite thing.  I've tried all kinds of big people food lately.  There isn't anything I won't try, and nothing I won't eat :)
  • I'm currently trying this standing thing, that is without holding onto anything.  I let go every once in a while, and every once in a while I fall to the ground.
  • But, I can walk my grocery cart (and my high chair and anything else I can get my hands on) across the room.
  • I'm wearing a size 5 diaper, 2T clothes and act like a two year-old!
  • I wave hi and bye.  Only when I want to, though. 
  • I give the best kisses.
  • I love dogs.  Daddy, when can we get one??
  • I don't know if you've heard or not but I'm going to have a LITTLE BROTHER!  I can't wait to teach him everything I know.  Right now he's in Mommy's tummy.  I'm not quite sure what that means.
  • I am learning some body parts.  Mommy and I are working on nose and ears right now.
  • Oh, and sign language.  I haven't quite got it down yet but we're practicing please, more and nap.  I guess until I can say those words this is what we're going to do.
  • I LOVE BEING OUTSIDE!  I LOVE SWINGING!!
  • I was introduced to wiffle balls at Gymboree class.  I got some for Easter.  I'm improving my curve ball as I type.
  • I'm pretty sure I'm right handed.
  • I can drink an entire cup of formula/juice from my sippy cup which is really important I guess since Mommy says my bottle will be disappearing when I'm 1.
  • I just discovered the stairs four days ago.  It didn't go very well.
  • I've been Daddy's little shadow recently.  
  • BuBbLeS may have been the greatest invention... EVER!  I have a couple of different kinds.  I like to PoP 'em!
  • I never cry.  Ever.
  • Still having trouble with the whole feeding myself thing.  It's much more fun to just throw the stuff on the floor.
  • I'm a fan of helping Mommy build towers with blocks and then destroying them.  I clap for myself every time.
  • Speaking of clapping... every time I hear "If You're Happy and You Know It" I clap my hands.  It's my fave.
  • Mommy, Daddy and I build forts in bed every morning.  It's super dark in there and then all of a sudden there's light.  Peek-a-boo!
  • I love playing my Daddy's keyboard.  I do it every single day.
  • I can climb over things.  Big things.  Little things.  I'm going over it.
  • I love it when I get special treats.  Mommy and I have been sharing popsicles on warm days, and man has it been warm.
  • I can't believe I'll be 1 in two months!!  Whhhhhooooooaaaaa!  PARTY!!
Did you get all that?!?  Phew, my digits hurt from all that typing.  It's almost bed time, so I'm off (line).  I'll catch you in a month.  Go Cubbies (and Sox)!

XoXo,

MLB

No comments: